Local San Diego County PC-DMIS® Programming Support
As experienced PC-DMIS programmers are very difficult to find these days, we have found a solution for your inspection and programming needs.
With over 15 years of programming experience in the field of metrology, our programmer has developed advanced skills in offline/online CMM programming and GD&T understanding. He has worked in multiple industries and has a thorough understanding of most manufacturing processes and how they apply to dimensional inspection.
If you have an immediate need for CMM programs or are interested in long-term support for First Articles or partial inspections, please do not hesitate to contact us – we would love to discuss your needs and how I can make your inspection process a more efficient and cost effective.
- CMM programming (PC-DMIS)
- First-article inspection
- In-process inspection
- GD&T consulting
- SPC Data collection
- PC-DMIS operating training
Benefits & Services
- No need to hire an expensive full-time programmer
- High-level and interactive CMM programs
- Ability to virtually create customer CMM
- Create custom fixturing to ensure program accuracy
- Verification and/or optimization of existing programs
- Detailed operator instructions embedded in each program
- Easy to read reports that intuitively relate to the drawing
2001-2019 Exact Calibration Inc. All rights reserved. Exact Calibration is NOT an affiliate of the HxGN™/Hexagon Manufacturing
Intelligence™/Hexagon Metrology™ Group. Brown & Sharpe, Leitz, DEA, PC-DMIS and Quindos names and logos are trademarks
or registered trademarks of their respective holders